May 14, 2005
Engadget asks the musical question “How would you change TiVo?”
Some interesting responses, along with some totally predictable ones.
For me (as an exiting Tivo owner), my list would have to be something like this:
- A DirecTivo that actually supports all of the nifty things that have been added to the standalone Tivo over the past 2-3 years.
- Mac support for Tivo Desktop.
- Faster. I’ve “Please Wait”ed way too many hours over the years
- An HD option that doesn’t cost a fortune
- Less capitulation to content owners