Top

Real Trouble

July 30, 2003

Michael Sippey points to this AdAge article covering a study from RoperASW and the Washington Post.

According to the article, the people who wander around on the Internet (even to sites like this one) are the new “Influentials”—the 10% of the population “whose robust engagement with society influences the attitudes and behavior of the other 90%”.

Boy is the rest of this country in Real Trouble….

Wait a minute…

Does this mean We’re Responsible for the attitudes of the rest? 

Or worse, that we’re Irresponsible for them?

That does it.  I may just give up on this Internet thing…. 

Let ‘em be Miserable Assholes(tm) without my help…

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

Got something to say? [privacy policy]

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Bottom