What’s Blog, and Where Can I Get Some?
November 1, 2004
It seems like you can’t go five minutes these days without hearing the term “weblog”. Over the past few years, weblogs (or “blogs” for short) have become a significant force affecting politics, journalism and product marketing. Now small business web site owners are discovering that a weblog can be an important and valuable part of a business website. This teleclass series will bring you up to speed with what you need to know about blogs and your web site, including how to:
- Use a weblog to bring in fresh traffic and encourage repeat visitors.
- Pick a weblog package that meets your needs, expectations and budget.
- Leverage a weblog package to lower ongoing costs of keeping your site fresh and active.
- Simply and easily keep your weblog up-to-date.
This six week Teleclass Series consists of the following one hour sessions:
- What a Weblog is (and isn’t)
- Weblogs and Business
- The Inside-Out Blog
- Choosing a Blogging Package
- Installation and Customization
- Keeping It Up-To-Date
Participants will receive a lesson plan for each class, as well as access to the downloadable audio recordings of each class. The cost for this series is $125.
Special Offer: This series is currently under development — if you would like to be a participant during this development phase, your cost will be only $99 for the entire six-week series. A limited number of seats will be available for this price, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Next Scheduled Class: TBD
If you have questions, or are interested in participating in this series, please leave a comment using the form below.